Cranking up ideas for sailing articles while at anchor...we can write anywhere.
Features that move the reader
Magazines can take me out of town and around the state.
- Latitudes & Attitudes, my favorite sailing magazine, has run several stories over the years, some humorous, some news reports on big boat sailors and manufacturing, 2007 -
- Persimmon Hill, magazine of the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, with a story about Peggy McCormick, the unintentional hostess of the Battle of San Jacinto, in 2009.
- Wild West magazine saw fit to run my story on the legendary Steam Boat Yellow Stone and how she “saved Texas,” 2000.
- The Fort Worth Business Press ran a number of stories on “Texas Dames” in 2007 – 2009.
- The Fort Worth Star Telegram, 2003-2005, “Her Story” shorts.
- American Cowboy & Fort Worth Tex. magazine, travel and historical articles about Texas and Fort Worth (2002-2004).
All material on this website © Carmen Goldthwaite unless otherwise credited